As a System Administrator, you will manage the IT infrastructure and services for Belgium and Luxembourg.
You will ensure that the systems are performing smoothly, monitoring every part of the infrastructure, from the network to the application server. Ensuring the service continuity of our legacies systems while deploying new assets with a DevOps approach: Azure Devops, Terraform, Puppet.
- Manage, implement and test backup, restore procedures and take corrective actions when needed
- Proactively manage and monitor the performance, integrity, availability, and accessibility of our systems and services
- Report infrastructure-related problems timely, identify and implement solutions
- Keep the infrastructure topology documentation (system, network, storage) up to date
- Configure and maintain the deployment of server templates and workstation images
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot software packages and updates thereof
- Keep all assets up to date and protected from vulnerabilities
- Provide 2nd level and 3rd level support and assist other IT teams in resolving issues and root causes
With more than 1,500,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 60,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor's ICT or equivalent knowledge, and professional experience in the same function for at least three to five years.
- You have strong networking knowledge (switching and routing protocols CCNA level, firewall management)
- You also have strong knowledge with Windows and Linux OS and scripting languages (Windows Server 2012-2019, Windows 10, Redhat or CentOS ) (PowerShell, Perl, Python, *sh, others)
- You are experienced with automation software (Puppet, Terraform, Packer, others ) and virtualization (VMware), backup (Veeam backup), storage management (NetApp), servers and blades management (Cisco UCS)
- Cloud technology (Azure) and Kubernetes get your attention.
- You know the in and out of Active Directory
- Deployment tools (SCCM, MDT)
- You are a problem solver & have strong analytical skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and can collaborate easily with various stakeholders (internal, external, across the ALD-Group..).
- You are result-oriented and able to maintain, adapt & achieve your goals in a changing business environment.
- You have a professional and customer-friendly attitude
- You are preferably fluent in English and French or Dutch.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.