As a Remarketing Consultant you make sure our used cars are sold at the best price. You find the perfect mix between farming existing customers and expanding our customer portfolio. You are awarded a geographical area in Europe which you develop independently.
Together with your colleagues :
- You actively look for new B2B-customers in your designated geographical area (Prospection).
- You manage and develop a long term relationship with your customer portfolio (Account management).
- You enthuse your customers to actively participate in our auctions.
- You animate our auction sales and are the contact person for your customers for all supporting information.
- You coordinate and follow up on aftersales claims.
- You follow up on international laws and trends to identify sales opportunities and propose action plans together with your Manager to get the most out of them.
- You know the real value of a used cars and you take pride in selling each car at market value.
- You actively give ideas to improve our sales channels.
- You report to the Remarketing Sales Manager.
With more than 1,800,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor degree and solid experience in a B2B sales function, preferably in the automotive sector.
- You have a customer centric approach and can deal with various internal and external stakeholders in order to build strong partnerships.
- You are a team player.
- You are motivated by building long term business relationships however you also get a thrill when a new customer buys its first car.
- You are structured and able to report your progress with the most common / modern office solutions / tools.
- You are results oriented and can work autonomously.
- Knowledge of the used cars sector is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English and can speak German and/or Spanish. All other languages are an asset.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6 500 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits and company car.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.