With more than 1,600,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 75,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication.
- You have at least 2-5 years of proven experience in the function of Internal Sales, in the field of mobility solutions is a big plus.
- You're a born salesperson. Identifying the customer's needs and offering him the best solution, that's what you're good at.
- You are organised and have strong thinking and reasoning skills.
- You are customer focused and able to manage your priorities.
- You are able to deal with deadlines and you like to work at a steady pace.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- You are a perfect in French, Dutch and English (oral as well as written).
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 44 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.