The Business & Configuration Analyst acts as the first contact point for the users regarding all the incidents or service requests related to the Core Systems. Core Sytems are the ERP (Miles by Sofico), in-house web applications, remarketing tool and other satellite applications.
Her/His main task is to bring sustainable solutions to the identified problems. He is in charge of the good daily working of the Core Systems. If needed, he will require the Core Systems' Change Teams or suppliers' support to fix the identified problems.
The Business & Configuration Analyst reports directly to the IT Operation Supervisor.
- Filter the incoming tickets registered by the business.
- Solve the tickets or assign them to the most competent colleague.
- Test the delivered solution before each validation by the business.
- Deploy to the production environments the change made available by the "Change Teams."
- Document all topics in the knowledge base.
- Perform all required morning checks ensuring the working state of the Core Systems production environments.
- Be in charge of the Core Systems of ALD Belgium and ALD Luxembourg.
With more than 1,800,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master in ICT or a first professional experience in an equivalent function of at least 2-3 years.
- You are fluent in French, English & Dutch.
- SQL and Bash are familiar to you.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a problem solver & have strong analytical skills.
- You are clients & results-oriented.
- You are a team player & stress-resistant.
- Any additional knowledge in business processes would be a strong asset (accounting, insurance, sales, others).
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6 500 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.