As an Account Manager New Business you are responsible for the expansion of your customer portfolio in the areas of Liège, Namur, Luxembourg and Walloon Brabant. For this, you work closely with your Sales Manager Business Development & Consultancy services. You regularly visit customers of medium to large enterprises, whereby company directors, financial directors and HR managers are your main contacts.
The client is our central focus. You are able to make your new customer enthusiastic by presenting ALD as a 'Full Mobility provider' (car lease, company bikes, consultancy…). We offer our customers a complete mobility strategy.
You are able to make interesting proposals and to negotiate at a high level, as well as to implement various projects.
You are responsible for your own client portfolio, for the preparation and delivery of professional presentations. You work efficiently together with your colleagues from the internal sales team for the daily follow-up of your files.
With more than 1,600,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 75,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in an economic, commercial or marketing field.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in the position of Business Developer.
- You are a born sales person. Identifying the customer's needs, serving them the best solution, … That's what motivates you.
- You like to take the initiative and are not afraid to make new contacts – hunters’ mentality.
- You are result oriented and be able to quickly identify new leads.
- You are have excellent listening and communication skills.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- Your passion for mobility is a plus.
- You live in the region of Liège, Namur, Luxembourg and Walloon Brabant.
- You are a French speaking with strong Dutch and English language skills (oral as well as written).
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.