As Sales Manager Remarketing you are responsible for the operational management and coaching of the Remarketing Sales department in Asse. Together with your team you know how to achieve the objectives and, if necessary, you take action to adjust. In addition, you know how to improve the quality of the sales processes together.
You are responsible for expanding the sale of lease cars for about 15,000 cars per year that are at the end of the contract and end up in the second-hand car circuit. You are in the process of aligning and implementing the B2B sales strategy with the aim of increasing the sales of lease cars.
You do this by developing, renewing and maintaining solid and long-term partnerships with customers at home and abroad. To this end, e-commerce and targeted marketing are indispensable tools.
In your role you are responsible for optimal coordination and organization of all activities within the 'used car sales' department; you determine the priorities, ensure a correct follow-up of the business customers and guarantee a qualitative and timely handling of every sales agreement.
You take care of a transparent administration and report to the Remarketing Manager at regular intervals.
- You have a Bachelor or Master diploma and at least 6 years of experience as a Sales Manager, preferably in the automobile sector.
- You also have a relevant experience in B2B sales, where you have been able to apply and implement marketing and e-commerce strategies for products.
- You are an experienced People Manager and have a direct and transparent approach, where you know how to inspire and motivate your team.
- You are result oriented, commercially driven and love a solid challenge. You are stress-resistant and you have no problem with predetermined KPIs and deadlines.
- You are a communicative and strong negotiator and have experience with international contacts and negotiations.
- For you, the customer always comes first.
- You are perfectly bilingual NL/FR and speak English fluently.
- You have a driver's license and are willing to travel for work.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.
With more than 1.5,00,000 vehicles under management is the ALD Automotive group Europe's leading supplier of leasing and fleet management solutions for companies and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide an exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. A major challenge, which we meet with a fleet of more than 60,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: company bikes, charging options, polar bikes, mobility applications, consultancy, … Always taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and stimulates its employees within an exciting working framework. You will end up in a healthy company that is economically and commercially solid. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. With us you will therefore work in a working environment in which there is room for initiative and growth.