As a Marketing & Communication Officer you will be the central hub of marketing activity for our 12 partner brands:
- You work hand in hand with a network of Marketing Managers, Sales Managers and Fleet Coordinators from a dozen major car manufacturers
- You generate their interest in various marketing actions and help them integrate our products into their various communication channels.
- You are creative in developing both tactical and generic communication media for our white labels.
- You design new sales & training tools, develop them and present them to the sales team.
- You discuss your actions in detail with your internal colleagues in the IT and Sales departments.
- You play a central role in defining a global marketing strategy for our partnerships and deploy it by translating it into concrete actions.
- Scalability of your actions is your motto as it is key to guarantee impact for your work
The Marketing & Communication Officer – White Labels promotes a wide range of products for professional and private customers. He/she can organize his/her work by finding the right balance between tailor-made tactical actions and projects with a big impact in the medium or long term. He manages his network like no other and can manage the expectations of each of his interlocutors.
With more than 1,700,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and fleet management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All considering the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So, with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree, preferable in Marketing, Business Management.
- You have extensive and substantial years (minimum 5 years) of experience, with progressive responsibility, in a comparable role.
- You are a natural born networker and can leverage your broad network to create impact with your actions.
- You have good listening skills and are able to translate business needs into concrete actions
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills and you can convince your audience of the relevance of your actions and ideas.
- You have an agile mindset and can easily respond to changing situations in the market.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- You are bilingual FR/NL and speak English fluently.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 7000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring team and a challenging working environment.
- A position in a team in which, after proven experience and results, you can grow at medium term.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and two days of homeworking per week.
- Personal leasing for an attractive price
- Coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.