As an Insurance Risk Consultant you are in charge of our Insurance Risk department
at our office in Brussels. You report to the Insurance Supervisor and maintain direct
contact with our customers and partners.
- You will be part of a team of 6 people, of which 2 business analysts and 3 insurance support officers in the Insurance department.
- You will work closely with the Insurance Supervisor and our Sales department that deals with the sale of car lease contracts.
- You ensure that all insurance contracts are active with our various insurers, both fleet and non-fleet.
- You work on all new contracts and all changes to the insured fleet contracts (claims, Veridass, reinsurers, …)
- You have regular contact with insurers.
- You support the launch of new projects.
- You analyze the statistics, give advice and present results.
- You advise and guide our customers with regard to insurance options and deal with any exceptions.
- You do the follow up of the various requests of our insurance customers.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in insurance/law/economics.
- You have at least 2-4 years of work experience in a similar position.
- You are analytical and have a strong ability to think and reason.
- You are independent, organized and manage your priorities.
- You have a commercial insight and are able to detect opportunities.
- You have both spoken and written a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What do we offer you?
- A desired position at an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers…
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, flexible hours and homework possibilities.
- Private leasing for an attractive price.
- Coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.
With more than 1.5,00,000 vehicles under management, the ALD Automotive group is
Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for companies and
individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide an
exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. A major challenge, which we meet
with a fleet of more than 60,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental and Fleet
Management. With an innovative look at multimobility, social issues and leasing
experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: company bikes, charging
options, polar bikes, mobility applications, consultancy,.. Always taking into account the
individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and stimulates its employees within
an exciting working framework. You will end up in a healthy company that is
economically and commercially solid. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. With
us you will therefore work in a working environment in which there is room for initiative