As an Insurance Claims Operator, you will be part of our Insurance department working closely with our partners and clients. You will be responsible for a large variety of tasks reporting to the Insurance Supervisor:
- You will analyze and handle damage declarations together with your colleagues (average of 15 declarations a day)
- You will be responsible for every file from A to Z and ensure the necessary change/adjustment to every case
- As an experienced Claims Handler, you will determine the responsibility and transfer the case to the insurer in charge
- You will control that every administrative step has been taken accurately
- You will coordinate various phonecall and email contacts with your client and keep them informed at every step
- You will be in close contact with internal and external experts, brokers, insurers, fleet managers, and any other suppliers
With more than 1,500,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues, and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor in Insurance, Finance, Law or any related topic
- You have professional experience in the same function for at least 2 years at a Leasing, Insurer or a Broker in B2C or B2B
- You are preferably fluent in French and/or Dutch and proficient in English.
- Your analytical skills and logical reasoning are your key assets
- Autonomous, you can work easily with strict deadlines and define priorities
Your business acumen lead you to understand opportunities
What can we offer you?
- A desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours, and homeworking.
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.