We are looking to welcome a strong HR Business Partner responsible for a full range of HR processes: Performance & Talent management, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Employee engagement in our team of 4 colleagues. As a trusted partner you understand the organization well and are able to build solid and strategic partnerships with the business.
- Act as a single point of contact and as a strong HR advisor in all fields for the internal clients of your business unit to accompany the full employee journey. You are a role model of the company’s strategy and decisions (one voice).
- Build a strong business relationship with business leaders/employees, and show a genuine interest in obtaining a good understanding of the business in order to play your advisory role with impact and improve HR procedures and services.
- Manage the existing talent processes; from onboarding to off boarding, performance and talent management, mobility, engagement and retention, coordination of yearly evaluations…
- Coordinate the transversal Learning & Development and training offers in order to support the development of our employees and our organization. Besides the organization of training courses with external partners, you are able to inspire a group and give your own training courses around people-related themes & to set up mentoring & internal training programs.
- Manage the full recruitment process from A to Z: from screening the CV’s to contract negotiations, you will be the contact person for candidates and business managers.
- Support effectiveness and performance by assessing data and reporting/documenting findings.
- Work on different cross-functional HR & change projects, such as further develop the competency matrix in order to deploy skills and know-how in the most optimised way.
- Ensure full legal compliance on HR matters and keep up with current developments in the field of Social Law, Recruitment and Learning & Development.
- You will report to the HR Director.
With more than 1,800,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree, preferable in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- You have a minimum 7 years generalist Human Resources experience.
- You have a proven experience of HR Business partnering people leaders with an expertise in Learning & Development and preferably in an international company.
- You are diplomatic, have excellent listening and communication skills.
- You have diverse experience in coaching, learning and development.
- You have a hands-on project management and change management experience.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- You are native French speaking and are fluent in Dutch and English (oral as well as written).
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6 500 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.