As a Discount Officer, you will join our organization and report to the Discount & Pricing Supervisor. You will play a central role as a support to the Sales & Pricing department by ensuring that customer discounts, specific bonuses, temporary and promotional actions are correctly integrated into our Back-Office system. You will maintain intensive contacts with many internal and external parties such as car manufacturers.
Your most important challenges are as follows:
- Proactive management of all aspects of discounts (standard, volume rebates, temporary action and special deals).
- Collect the information necessary to regularly update discounts through several information channels at her/his disposal.
- Establish a privileged relation with car manufacturers to retrieve missing data.
- Ensure a correct encoding of all commercial actions in our Back-Office and on several Websites as well.
- Ensure a quick and accurate answer to Sales requests by communicating them the applicable discounts per vehicle and per customer, and the status of updates in the system.
- Provide support and debug for Internal Sales consultant.
With more than 1,600,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 75,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a bachelor degree with a solid experience in a similar function for at least 2 years.
- You are very familiar with the automotive industry.
- You are IT-minded and are able to master new tools very quickly.
- You are curious and want to discover new tools.
- You have a logical and analytical mindset, you are precise and well organised in your day to day work.
- Ability to work independently with the sense of priorities and the respect of the deadlines.
- You have commercial insight and you are customer-oriented, especially in your oral and written communication.
- You have a good knowledge of NL, FR and EN, both spoken and written.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 44 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Private leasing for an attractive price
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.