As Digital Marketing Officer, you are part of the marketing department, which already has 4 employees. Your tasks are varied and challenging:
- You implement ALD Automotive's digital marketing plan.
- Together with the Communication Officer, you develop customer journeys for fleet managers and drivers.
- Together with the project manager, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our My ALD web platforms and applications.
- You make proposals to improve the customer experience and the 'self-service' of our web applications.
- Together with the sales department, you think up online campaigns to attract new prospects (lead generation).
- You will manage the different social media channels of ALD Automotive.
- You'll update the content of our websites to improve their visibility (through SEO, SEA and other methods).
- You will analyse and edit the usage reports of our web applications and transform them into actions to get even more out of them.
- You are curious and advise ALD Automotive on digital innovations.
- You report to the Marketing Supervisor and rely on his coaching.
With more than 1,700,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and fleet management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All considering the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So, with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree, preferable in Marketing, Information Technology or Communication.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with social media, SEO and marketing automation, but also with the web in general.
- You find your way in HTML on websites and in e-mails.
- You have a good command of Photoshop and InDesign.
- You are customer-oriented and have are passionate about the car sector and mobility.
- You have an agile mindset and can easily respond to changing situations in the market.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- You can speak and write perfectly in FR/NL/EN .
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 7000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring team and a challenging working environment.
- A position in a team in which, after proven experience and results, you can grow at medium term.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and two days of homeworking per week.
- Personal leasing for an attractive price
- Coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.