As a Datawarehouse Analyst – ETL Expert, you will ensure the continuity of services provided to the user's community and customers in the scope of BI for Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Manage information requests, incidents, and changes in continuous improvement and Extensive knowledge of departments processes.
- participate in strategic projects of the company.
- Work in close collaboration with the other ICT streams
- Act pro-actively in order to contribute to the improvement of ICT services.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems
- Developing new data analysis processes and assessing analytics on an ongoing basis
- Overseeing the data flows, including the collection and utilization of all data
- Extending knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide an ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations
- Maintain documentation, procedures and cooperates with all audit missions related to the scope of responsibilities
- She/he reports to the ICT Manager Belux.
With more than 1,500,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor's ICT with professional experience in the same function for at least five years.
- You are preferably fluent in French, English & Dutch.
- You have the ability to understand and anticipate business requirements and evolution, therefore you adapt easily to change, moreover, you take an active part in it
- Teamwork, cooperation, and communication are definitely part of your core competences
- Technical skills
- DataStage 8.4 to 11.7
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle DB
- SQL statement
What can we offer you?
- A desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours, and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.