As a Supervisor Customer Care, you are responsible for the operational management and coaching of the 12 Customer Advisors. Together with your team you will ensure a high customer satisfaction. In addition, you will drive continuous improvement and performance throughout your department and our organization.
- Managing the workload of the team and optimize service provision and administrative support.
- Ensuring the right tone of voice is used at all times, both verbally as in written communication.
- Managing calls planning, including keeping detailed records of volumes in order to define the best capacity strategy.
- Maintaining a high performing team through measuring and reporting team KPI'S.
- Stay abreast of market trends, make recommendations for service improvements and implement those to the satisfaction of our customers (data driven).
With more than 1,500,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 250 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 60,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree and at least 5 years’ experience within Customer Care.
- You are result-oriented and enjoy a challenge. You have no problem with set objectives and strong deadlines.
- You have obtained junior People management & Leadership skills or. You have a direct and transparent approach and know how to inspire and motivate your team.
- You will possess first class communication skills, with the ability to foster strong relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- You are strong in optimising processes and tools, and you are always looking for automation possibilities that you implement yourself and/or in cooperation with the IT team.
- You have a hands-on project management and change management experience.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- You are perfect in French, Dutch and English (oral as well as written).
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, company car, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.