Reporting to the Credit & Collection Manager, the main activities of the position are as follows:
- You will analyse the financial data of existing and prospective clients (B2B).
- You prepare summary reports on the financial situation of ALD's customers and suppliers in Belgium and/or Luxembourg. You also prepare and document the files that are submitted to our shareholder (Banque Société Générale) for approval. You do this in close cooperation with the sales department, if necessary.
- You check that all possible conditions are met and keep the IT systems up to date.
- You act and advise on risk management and compliance (AML, fraud …).
- You have frequent contact with other departments in the company.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an economic or financial field,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a credit analyst position (experience in the compliance field is a plus),
- You have an analytical mind and a good capacity to formalise and present a problem,
- You are diplomatic, dynamic, eager to learn and rigorous in your administrative tasks,
- You have the ability to work both independently and in a team,
- You are open to IT tools,
- You are preferably bilingual NL / FR and you speak English fluently.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking possibilities.
- Coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.
With more than 1,600,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 75,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.