We are looking to welcome a strong senior Compensation & Benefits Advisor to join our team of 2 HR Business Partners led by HR Director. You will oversee Payroll controlling and moreover you will support senior management decisions by offering a wide range of analysis, reports and recommendations.
Payroll, Compensation & Benefits
- You are responsible for an accurate & timely payroll process and personnel administration in close partnership with our external social secretary and you take care of the coordination with the finance department.
- You manage the (shadow) payroll of our staff with international mobility (expats/impats/commuters) and advise them on e.g. employment, residence and tax formalities, assisted by our external tax specialists.
- You manage the global compensation & benefits plans & policies such as variable compensation, group & health insurance, meal vouchers, allowances…
- You keep up to date with legislation changes and trends; you act as a guarantor of the social and tax legislation compliance.
- You provide advice and guidance to employees and managers with regards to all comp & ben related topics and questions.
- You keep our staff informed on topics by ensuring a clear communication.
Audit, Control and Reporting
- Prepare and coordinate internal and external local audits (social security, tax, the holding).
- Working with Finance, HR and other stakeholders to accurately report results including explanatory comments and follow-up on outstanding items.
- You will deliver regular reporting on people metrics (absenteeism, gender, salary grids, bonuses, benchmarking, simulations,…).
- Continuous optimization of the HR processes is key for you. You capture the new trends and assess their implementation within ALD (renewal, harmonization and/or simplification).
- You will act as a strategic advisor on topics such as recommendation, optimization and implementation of our Comp & Ben plans, policies (mobility, remote working, flex plans, bonus schemes, .. ) and procedures.
With more than 1,600,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Management, HR, Finance, Legal or another related field
- You have a minimum 7 years of solid experience in Compensation & Benefits, Payroll and Expats within an international organization. Thorough knowledge of social legislation and of fringe benefits is a must.
- You are a good and diplomatic communicator, have a strong eye for details while supporting strategical objectives.
- You are highly organised, have strong thinking and reasoning skills and the ability to work with hard deadlines.
- You have a positive can-do mentality and are able to understand business needs and translate them into your field of expertise.
- You have experience with the development and implementation of procedures, processes and policies.
- You are IT-minded and you master MS Office and Excel perfectly.
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English, oral & written.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 44 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Private leasing for an attractive price
- Coaching on the job and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.