You will take part of the Controlling & Pricing department (BE and LUX) and work together with 9 other colleagues. As Controller your main tasks are the following:
- Financial Reporting at local & group level (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends.
- Help the management to take the right decision.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Active participation to the Business Plan process.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting tools.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports and tools.
In this function, you will report to the Controlling & Pricing Manager, who, through his coaching, will supervise your development and support you in achieving your objectives.
- You have at least a Bachelor and/or Master degree with a financial and/or economic orientation and at least 3-4 years of working experience in an equivalent Controlling position.
- You are analytically minded, have strong thinking and reasoning skills and have the ability to work with numbers.
- You are an expert in the use of Excel (mega data analysis), knowledge of IBM Cognos is a plus.
- You have a problem-solving, entrepreneurial and innovative attitude. You are used to taking matters into your own hands and get satisfaction from this.
- You are organised and manage your priorities.
- You can deal with deadlines and enjoy working at a fast pace.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 44 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Private leasing for an attractive price
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.
With more than 1,600,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 260 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 60,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.