- Your role
As an AP/AR Expert you will join the Finance department and report to the AP/AR Manager. As a key member of the department, you will actively participate in the smooth running of the AP/AR team. You will have close links with many external and internal stakeholders.
Your main tasks are based on the following areas:
- You will be responsible for the control of our clients' invoicing; you will be our expert on the flows linked to invoicing.
- You define and apply the necessary measures in the analysis of complex files and/or specific problems.
- In your role as a Business Partner, you have a thorough understanding of the operational processes.
- You will respond to the requests of our internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- You are attentive to the needs of our clients and a source of continuous process improvement.
- You report to the AP/AR Manager, who, through her coaching, ensures your development and supports you in achieving your objectives.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of Business Administration / Finance.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in a finance IT project-oriented position. Experience in accounting is a plus.
- You are customer oriented, communicative, able to respond to customers, suppliers and partners.
- You are analytical and have strong thinking and reasoning skills to enable optimisation of existing workflows.
- You are open to change and innovative. You are used to taking things into your own hands.
- You get great satisfaction from working in Excel and other computer systems.
- You work both independently and in a team.
- You are able to meet deadlines and maintain a fast pace of work.
- You are strong in Dutch, French and English (oral and written).
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 44 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Coaching on the job and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.
With more than 1,600,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 75,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.