As a Remarketing Operator, you are responsible for the Remarketing Administration at our work location in Asse. You will report to the Remarketing Supervisor and, together with your colleagues, take care of the administrative processing of the end-of-lease cars that will end up in our sales channel.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- You ensure that all administrative steps of our total loss vehicles at the end of the contract (invoicing, depreciation, inspection, sales,…) are handled correctly.
- You handle customer complaints via our internal mail system.
- You are responsible for following up on the files of specific customers and processes
- You know how to guarantee the quality of the processes and make proposals to improve them.
With more than 1,800,000 vehicles under management, ALD Automotive group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. ALD Automotive is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? To offer an exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. A major challenge, which we meet with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental and Fleet Management. With an innovative view on multi-mobility, social issues, and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: company bicycles, charging options, pool bicycles, mobility applications, consultancy, … Always taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within an exciting working framework. You end up in a healthy company that is economically and commercially solid. We are active in a sector that is changing rapidly. With us, you will work in an environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- You have a perfect command of both Dutch and French, and fluent in English.
- You like administration and a solid work pace. Organization and structure are important to you.
- You are able to follow existing procedures and write out new ones.
- You are proactive and can deal with strict deadlines in your daily work.
- You are able to set priorities and adapt your approach to the results to be achieved.
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and able to negotiate with customers, suppliers and partners.
- You work as well independently as in a team
What can we offer you ?
- A diverse position with an international player with more than 5000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging work environment where team spirit is of great importance.
- Attractive salary package, complemented by a range of fringe benefits such as a retirement savings plan, hospitalization insurance and meal vouchers…
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.