As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the realisation of the commercial growth targets for commercial vehicles and special markets.
You will regularly visit medium and large companies, and your main contacts will be company directors, financial directors, the HR department or operational managers.
You are able to negotiate at the highest level, to present tailor-made solutions and to implement various projects. You are responsible for your client portfolio, preparation and professional presentation. You will work closely with your Sales Manager and colleagues in the internal sales department in the daily follow-up of your files.
With more than 1,700,000 vehicles, ALD Automotive Group is Europe's leading provider of leasing and fleet management solutions for businesses and individuals. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world and is part of the Société Générale Group.
Since our start in 1965, 270 employees have joined our team. Our ambition? Provide exceptional service to fleet managers and drivers. This is a major challenge that we are meeting with a fleet of more than 80,000 vehicles.
ALD Automotive is the reference in Belgium for operational leasing, car rental, and fleet management. With an innovative view on multimobility, social issues and leasing experiences, we also offer our customers flexible solutions: commercial bikes, charging possibilities, pool bikes, mobility applications, consultancy… All taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
ALD Automotive is part of the Société Générale group and encourages its employees within a fascinating working environment. You will find yourself in a healthy company that is economically and commercially stable. We are active in a sector that is in full swing. So, with us, you work in a working environment where there is room for initiative and growth.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, sales or marketing.
- You have at least 4 years of commercial success, you have a good professional experience in one of these fields or have equivalent experience.
- You have a commercial mindset and are able to identify new market opportunities.
- You are motivated by the challenge of creating and maintaining (new) customer relationships.
- You are persuasive and work both independently and in a team.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Your passion for mobility is a plus.
What can we offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 7000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week.
- Coaching on the job and development opportunities.
Could this be an interesting challenge for you? Please apply via the link and add your CV and motivation as well.